About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Cliff Anderson! Why Cliff(y), you ask? Well, a lot of people I've met since primary school till now have always called me Cliffy! Anyway, for every 50 posts I come up with, and every 25,000 pageviews, I'm donating a sum of money to the World Food Programme. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lack of Posts

Forgive me (again) for the lack of posts nowadays. I've just come back a few days ago from my summer school in France, and I haven't really settled down - not to mention that I'm going to fly home soon. Internet at home is kinda sucky, but I'll try to update the blog! 

I'm currently stuck with uploading pictures in Facebook lol... Well, Pikachu and Melon hope that you'll keep coming to this blog! :) Thank you!

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...