FRA: Quick

Let's have a quick meal at Quick!

Haha, this is the first entry of an eatery in France during my summer school, but I'll start with a fast-food chain originated from Belgium. It was already past 10.00pm the other day when I was in Lyon, and my friends and I hadn't had dinner yet. Well, you know, most shops and restaurants were already closed, so we decided to have our dinner (supper?) at Quick in Part Dieu.


XL Long Chicken Bacon Sandwich Meal €7.85 (~S$13.70)
(The meal includes large fries and drink)
Taste: 7/10

The lady who took my order couldn't really speak English, so I had to try my best ordering the food using French. Luckily it went well haha... Anyway, the sandwich was pretty nice because the chicken was moist and tender, although I guess the bacon had been left there for quite some time. Pika's advice: Don't forget to add some salt to your fries if you don't like plain fries.

Fondant Chocolat €1.85 (~S$3.20)
Taste: 7.5/10

Yum! The melted chocolate oozed out as I put the spoon in. The cake was soft and warm, albeit a bit dry for my liking. Too bad it was too small.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 7/10
Ambience: 6.5/10
Overall: 6.5/10

Next time I'll drop by Quick to try the Donut Framboise! :P

Quick

C.C. La Part Dieu
Lyon
France
(Opening hours unknown - Anyone knows?)


*Prices quoted are nett prices.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

CAN: St. Lawrence Market