About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Cliff Anderson, a resident of Singapore and a diluted 'ang moh'! Why Cliff(y), you ask? Well, a lot of people I've met since primary school till now have always called me Cliffy!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

10,000 Pageviews!

We've finally managed to reach 10,000 pageviews! Thank you so much for dropping by this small, amateur blog that I have. It has spurred me to write more. Pikachu will continue to ask me to venture around, right, Pika? On the other hand, Melon will continue to help me review more eateries, right, Melon? So yup, stay tuned, and I hope you won't get bored with my writing style. :P

Oh, just a small note, I'm trying to reduce the number of tags I have. So far I've removed the 'rice dishes' and 'noodle' tags. Also, I'm using the 'bakery' tag very loosely to label reviews related to bread, cakes, donuts, etc.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...