About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Cliff Anderson, a resident of Singapore and a diluted 'ang moh'! Why Cliff(y), you ask? Well, a lot of people I've met since primary school till now have always called me Cliffy!

Friday, May 18, 2012

20,000 Pageviews!

As of 16 May 2012, after about one year and three months since the inception of the blog, we've finally reached 20,000 pageviews! May we take this opportunity to thank everyone for the continuous support! Take a look at Pikachu and Melon dancing! :D


No, I didn't purposely make them do that. They happened to be in that pose a few days ago, and so I was tempted to take a picture of them.

Hmm, so what's gonna come next? We'll be reviewing more eateries we've visited here in HK, in addition to those during our trips to Manila, Cebu and Bangkok, and the currently unforeseeable ones in the upcoming Jeju Island trip! So yup, stay tuned! :) 

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...