About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Cliff Anderson! Why Cliff(y), you ask? Well, a lot of people I've met since primary school till now have always called me Cliffy! Anyway, for every 50 posts I come up with, and every 25,000 pageviews, I'm donating a sum of money to the World Food Programme. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Join us to celebrate our blog's 2nd birthday!


Two years and running! Thank you, everyone, for the continuous support! Here are some quick facts to share this time round.

As of 26 February 2013, 00.00am...

No. of Reviews: 209 (from 78 last year)

No. of Pageviews: 37,327 (from 14,462 last year)

Top 5 Posts (by Pageviews):
1) SIN: Momiji Japanese Buffet Restaurant (retained since last year)
2) SIN: Thaipan (retained since last year)
3) SIN: Transtar Travel Pte. [Solitaire Coach] (newcomer)
4) SIN: Suanthai (up from the 4th position last year)
5) SIN: Sizzler (down from the 3rd position last year)

The now defunct Momiji Japanese Buffet Restaurant branch at PoMo Centre still wins! XD

Top 5 Countries (by Pageviews):
1) Singapore (retained since last year)
2) Indonesia (retained since last year)
3) United States (retained since last year)
4) Hong Kong (newcomer)
5) Russia (newcomer)

Wow, Russia has made it to the 5th place!

Till the next review, which hopefully will come soon! Oh, I'm sure many of you must've guessed where I bought those muffins from! I love them so much! :D

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...