It's the 3rd anniversary of the blog! We haven't had the time to buy a small cake to celebrate it, so I'll just put a picture of myself when dining out in this special occasion, alright? :P I actually brought Melon along, but I forgot to take her out of my bag...
We wouldn't be able to come this far without your continuous support. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you very much! As usual, I'm going to share some quick facts of the blog thus far.
As of 26 February 2014, 00.00am...
No. of Reviews: 300 (from 209 last year)
No. of Pageviews: 61,110 (from 37,327 last year)
Top 5 Posts (by Pageviews):1) SIN: Momiji Japanese Buffet Restaurant (retained since last year)
2) SIN: Transtar Travel Pte. [Solitaire Coach] (up from the 3rd position last year)
3) SIN: Fish & Crab Shack (newcomer)
4) SIN: Thaipan (down from the 2nd position last year)
5) PHI: Best Western Hotel La Corona [Breakfast] (newcomer)
The now defunct Momiji Japanese Buffet Restaurant branch at PoMo Centre is still the champion for three years straight! I guess people always land on this blog when they're searching for reviews of the currently available branches.
Top 5 Countries (by Pageviews):
1) Singapore (retained since last year)
2) United States (up from the 3rd position last year)
3) Indonesia (down from the 2nd position last year)
4) Russia (up from the 5th position last year)
5) Hong Kong (down from the 4th position last year)
While I've expected that these five countries would still make it to the list, I still can't believe that Russia has climbed up to the 4th place! :P
Stay tuned for the upcoming reviews! On my waiting list are more eateries in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia that we visited when we went for the '100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo' a few weeks ago.
Have a nice meal,