About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Cliff Anderson, a resident of Singapore and a diluted 'ang moh'! Why Cliff(y), you ask? Well, a lot of people I've met since primary school till now have always called me Cliffy!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Back in HKUST!

It'd been two years since I bade farewell to the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), an awesome educational institution I went to under the NUS Student Exchange Programme. I was finally back with my BFF!


How time flies...


I met up with Dr. Garvin Dias Percy who taught me ISOM3180 (Telecommunications and Computer Network Management) two years ago. He is really a good lecturer who has always made his lessons engaging and interactive. I didn't manage to have a long chit-chat with him as he was going to interview someone, but I finally managed to get a picture with him.


I also met up with Herbert Lin who came to NUS for one semester last year. It was fun to catch up with him again. All the best for your future endeavour, Herbert!


Lunch time! How I'd miss the food there! Gold Rice Bowl is my most favourite in the campus.


I'd never seen the bowtie-shaped pasta being offered during my exchange days. Cooked with onions, carrots, bell peppers, ham slices, shrimps and a bit of white wine, it was a delightful addition to the menu.


I was so happy to eat the awesome steamed rice with chicken claws and prok ribs. Although the standard has dropped a little bit, it was still no doubt delectable. Oh, I brought my little bear along!

As I'm walking down the memory lane, I shall treasure this chance of visiting HK once again. Stay tuned for the food reviews once I'm back! :)

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...