About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Cliff Anderson! Why Cliff(y), you ask? Well, a lot of people I've met since primary school till now have always called me Cliffy! Anyway, for every 50 posts I come up with, and every 25,000 pageviews, I'm donating a sum of money to the World Food Programme. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Thank You, Mr. Lee Kuan Yew

You're no longer with us physically, but your legacy continues. Thank you, Mr. Lee Kuan Yew, for the sweat you've worked up and the blood you've shed for us. As a teacher, I promise I'll give my 110% by playing my part in educating the nation upon the solid foundation you've built. Below is one of the tribute boards by the staff members of the school; I purposely covered the names of people who've written there, save for mine.


In observance of the 7-day national mourning period for the passing of Mr. Lee, I'll only come up with the next food review next week. Rest in peace, Mr. Lee. Count on us to walk down the path you've paved for all of us to continue your vision and mission for the country.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...