SIN: Marble Slab Creamery

Green, pink and brown on top of a waffle!

Marble Slab Creamery was founded in 1983 in Houston, the USA. Ever since its first arrival in 2009 in Singapore, I've always wanted to give it a try. It was only yesterday that I finally had the chance to visit one of the outlets at The Central, which is within walking distance from where I live.


My cow could no longer contain its saliva. Haha... Care to make a guess of the ice cream flavours?


Country Waffle (3 Scoops Ice Cream) S$16.80
WaffleTaste: 7/10
Cool Mint Ice Cream - Taste: 8.5/10
Cotton Candy Ice Cream - Taste: 8/10
Thai Milk Tea Ice Cream - Taste: 8/10

While I enjoyed the airy and moist waffle, it was a pity that the edges weren't crispy. Out of the three flavours chosen, I savoured the cool mint ice cream best. Its degree of sweetness was just right, getting along well with the chocolate sauce drizzled on top of it. The cotton candy ice cream was light with a taste akin to milky strawberry ice cream, while the Thai milk tea counterpart was fragrant.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 8/10
Ambience: 6/10
Overall: 7/10

Since the outlet is near my place, I shall make a trip down more often to get my fix of nice ice cream. Pika's advice: Do try their Tasty Creations of ice cream mixed with different types of fruits, candies and cookies.

Marble Slab Creamery

6 Eu Tong Sen Street
#01-27 The Central
Singapore
(Mon-Thu, Sun: 12 noon - 10.00pm; Fri-Sat: 11.00pm 10.30pm)


*Prices quoted are nett prices.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

TWN: EVA Air BR226 (Economy)

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]