About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Cliff Anderson, a resident of Singapore and a diluted 'ang moh'! Why Cliff(y), you ask? Well, a lot of people I've met since primary school till now have always called me Cliffy!

Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy (Belated) 5th Anniversary!

Happy 5th anniversary to the blog! To my horror, in the midst of a very hectic period, I actually forgot to post this entry that I had prepared way earlier. Nevertheless, it's been a great 5 years maintaining this simple food blog that has since charted my food adventure not only in Singapore, but also elsewhere around the world. Does anyone have any idea where was the following picture taken? I'll reveal the answer sometime in the near future.


The annual quick facts of the blog are, of course, still valid. Hehe...

As of 26 February 2016, 00.00am...

No. of Reviews: 530 (from 410 last year)

No. of Pageviews: 113,151 (from 86,426 last year)

Top 5 Posts (by Pageviews):
1) SIN: Momiji Japanese Buffet Restaurant (retained since last year)
2) HKG: Hang Heung Bakery (恆香老餅家) (up from the 3rd position last year)
3) SIN: Wu Ke Shu @ Satay by the Bay (newcomer)
4) SIN: Transtar Travel Pte. [Solitaire Coach] (down from the 2nd position last year)
5) SIN: Yuen Long Hong Kong Pastry & Buns (down from the 4th position last year)

Seriously, nothing could beat that buffet restaurant for the past 5 years.

Top 5 Countries (by Pageviews):
1) Singapore (retained since last year)
2) United States (retained since last year)
3) Indonesia (retained since last year)
4) Russia (retained since last year)
5) Hong Kong (retained since last year)

Russia is still there. Haha...

Thank you for the support all these while! More interesting reviews, including eateries in a particular faraway country that I'm going to visit this coming June, will come your way.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...