About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Cliff Anderson! Why Cliff(y), you ask? Well, a lot of people I've met since primary school till now have always called me Cliffy! Anyway, for every 50 posts I come up with, and every 25,000 pageviews, I'm donating a sum of money to the World Food Programme. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Have You Tried KFC's Chizza?

"All Chicken. No Crust. Ultimate Mash-Up." Sounds intriguing, doesn't it? Here's a picture of the chicken and pizza hybrid that I got inside the box. There are lots of comments online about appearance in advertisements versus reality.


Honestly, I found it to be just slightly more palatable than the very sinful Double Down, but I wouldn't regret not eating it. Anyway, I was sharing it with a friend since I'd never had the intention to finish it by myself.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...