BRN: Burger King

Chicken patty with mushrooms and rice, anyone?

Prior to leaving Brunei for Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, my BFF and I had a simple dinner at Burger King at the airport. We'd initially wanted to have an a la carte meal at Anjung Saujana that serves local cuisine, but it only serves buffet dinner during the holy month of Ramadan every year.


Pikachu was pretty excited to have a rice dish.


Tendergrill Chicken Meal B$7.00 (=S$7.00)
Tendergrill Chicken Burger - Taste: 7.5/10
Fries - Taste: 7/10

Since I'd never tried the grilled chicken thigh before, that was the chance for me to take a bite. I found it to be delectable, given that the white meat was tender and flavourful. The fries were lightly salted and mildly crispy.


Mushroom Chicken Rice B$5.50 (=S$5.50)
Taste: 7/10

The chicken patty that came with the rice wasn't as tender as the chicken thigh aforementioned, but it wasn't dry either. Topped with mushrooms with brown gravy, it tasted decent.


Onion Rings (Large) B$2.50 (=S$2.50)
Taste: 7.5/10

To treat myself further, I bought myself some onion rings. While the batter was a tad too thick for my liking, they were served hot and crispy.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 7/10
Ambience: 6/10
Overall: 6.5/10

Pika's advice: I'm not too sure if they're limited editions, but at the point of writing, it appears that there are Curry Whooper and Curry Double Chicken Burger. You may want to consider them. It was a long wait at the airport as our flight was delayed. More details will be up on my travel blog in the near future.


Burger King

Jalan Lapangan Terbang Antarabangsa
Arrival Hall, Brunei International Airport
Bandar Seri Begawan
Brunei
(Sat-Thu: 7.00am - 11.0pm; Fri: 7.00am - 12 noon, 2.00pm - 11.00pm)

*Prices quoted are nett prices.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

SIN: Singapore Airlines SQ656 (Economy)