FIN: Norra AY1141 (Business)

Quark sailing on a potato boat~

It was only the start of the trip, but I'd been eating so much. I know I'm pretty much a glutton, but don't judge, alright? On the intra-Schengen flight from Helsinki, Finland to Warsaw, Poland, I had another round of breakfast in the Business Class cabin of Norra, Finnair's regional subsidiary.


There was no option to choose from.


AY Meal

Potato Boat with Chicken Taste: 7.5/10

The potato boat, which tasted similar to hash brown, was topped with quark that tasted like savoury yogurt. For the uninitiated, quark is a type of dairy product made by warming soured milk. The accompanying white meat with chunky tomato sauce was tender enough, but the mushrooms were overdone.

Fruits

The papaya and pineapple cubes, as well as a piece of strawberry, that came in a sealed plastic packaging were kinda mushy, even though they were sweet.

Yogurt

Bilberry yogurt - so Finnish! I wonder if they carry other flavours onboard.

Bread

There were at least three different choices on the basket that was carried by the sole flight attendant in the Business Class cabin. I recall there was no garlic bread, so I decided to have the Karelian pasty. The rice-filled was slightly tastier than the one I had earlier in Finnair Lounge at Vantaa Airport.

Beverages

A glass of mineral water came with the tray. I requested for a glass of bilberry juice and declined the offer of coffee and tea after the meal as I didn't want to inject myself with anymore caffeine for the day. Pika's advice: Do note that alcoholic drinks are available even for breakfast. 

Melon's Rating
Taste: 7.5/10
Ambience: 7/10
Service: 8.5/10
Overall: 8/10

The food wasn't the strongest point, but the service rendered was top-notch. 


Norra

Business Class Cabin
Embraer 190


*No separate price given as meals are included in the ticket price.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

CAN: St. Lawrence Market