FRA: Air France AF1340 (Economy)

Why stop at only one crispy croissant?

After reaching Paris, France safe and sound from Sint Maarten in the Caribbean by AF209, my BFF and I continued our journey to the Amsterdam, the Netherlands by AF1340. I had previously flown short sectors from Paris to Lyon and vice versa, but that was my first intra-Schengen cross border flight with Air France.


AF Meal

Croissant Taste: 8.5/10

In my previous flights from Paris to Lyon and vice versa, I recall there wasn't anything to munch on. Hence, it was a pleasant surprise when I saw the flight attendants offering freshly baked croissants. Sinking my teeth into one, I relished the crispy texture and the buttery aroma. It was certainly one of the best I've ever had onboard. Pika's advice: Don't be shy to get a second helping as the flight attendants are always so eager to get everyone to finish all the croissants.

Beverages

Coffee, tea and mineral water were offered during that short morning flight. I opted for a cup of coffee that was strong and fragrant enough for my liking.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 8.5/10
Ambience: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Overall: 8/10

Anyone has got any stories to share regarding meals served by Air France?


Air France

Economy Class Cabin
Airbus 330-200


*No separate price given as meals are included in the ticket price.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

CAN: St. Lawrence Market