SIN: NS Thai Cuisine [Delivery]

Try the lemongrass chicken if you're a big fan of the herb!

NS Thai Cuisine is a stall located at the coffee shop of 116 Bukit Merah View HDB block. It was only after I finished my dinner that I recalled that a good friend of mine brought me there a few years ago. If my memory serves me right, I had their pineapple fried rice, which was tasty.


Red Tom Yum Soup with Rice S$7.40
Taste: 7.5/10

The quintessential Thai soup came with seafood items, such as fish, squid and prawns, that were adequately fresh. It was pretty refreshing, although I thought it could be slightly sweeter and sourer as well. You can have your soup with noodle instead of rice.


Lemongrass Chicken with Rice S$7.40
Taste: 8/10

The stir-fried chicken fillet with lemongrass was appetising. They were quite generous with the amounts of sliced lemongrass and chopped garlic that resulted in an aromatic dish. The chicken meat was tender enough, but I was hoping there'd be more of it.


Thai Fish Cakes S$5.60
Taste: 6/10

I had placed an order for Thai Spring Rolls at the same price, but I received a phone call soon after, informing me that they weren't available and thus would be replaced by fish cakes that came with Thai sweet chili sauce. I don't really fancy them, but anyway, they tasted alright.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 7.5/10

Pika's advice: Speaking from experience, the stall can get very busy during lunch hours. Since they can take quite long to cook certain dishes, do try to go there before 12 noon if possible.

NS Thai Cuisine

116 Bukit Merah View
Singapore
(Daily: 10.00am - 9.30pm)

*Prices quoted are subject to delivery charge.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

TWN: EVA Air BR226 (Economy)

SIN: Singapore Airlines SQ656 (Economy)