BEL: Hampton by Hilton Minsk City Centre [Breakfast]

Having nice strawberry danish for three days straight!

My BFF and I had a hard time deciding on which hotel to stay at in Minsk, Belarus. After much deliberation, we decided to book a room at Hampton by Hilton Minsk City Centre (3*), partly thinking that the staff should be conversant in English for us to ask about stuff. Let's now take a look at the breakfast buffet spread.


Assorted Stuff

The best item on the plate was the breaded chicken. Even though each piece wasn't crunchy, it was full of flavours. There wasn't anything much to talk about the rest of the food, but there wasn't any leafy greens spotted. Moreover, it was a pity that the scrambled eggs weren't creamy. 


Pastry & Custard Roll

I relished the strawberry danish as it had more than enough filling encased in flaky and buttery pastry. The croissant was quite buttery, but not that crispy. I had no idea what was inside the enjoyably chewy roll until I sank my teeth into it, revealing creamy custard. Pika's advice: While the pastry seem to be available everyday, I only saw the custard rolls on one of the mornings. The latter ran out pretty quickly, so do be fast.


Porridge

It wasn't the Asian porridge, of course, but oatmeal cooked with milk topped with walnuts. I enjoyed it till the last drop as it was silky smooth and mildly sweet.


Fruits & Yogurt

The fruit cubes were fresh and juicy. That was my very first time trying Activia vanilla yogurt with grains and seeds, and I was sold. It found it truly appetising.


Beverages

My espresso was of medium strength, made even more enjoyable by adding a bit of honey into it. The hot chocolate was pretty smooth and just a tad too sweet for my liking, while the cherry juice was good as it wasn't too sweet.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 7/10
Ambience: 7/10
Overall: 7/10

I'm really missing the decadent strawberry danish.


Hampton by Hilton Minsk City Centre

8 Tolstogo Street
Minsk
Belarus
(Mon-Fri: 6.00am - 10.00am
Sat-Sun: 6.00am - 11.00am)


*No separate price given as buffet breakfast is included in the room price.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

TWN: EVA Air BR36 (Economy)