SIN: Pizza Hut {30th Anniversary}

Celebrate with 30% more cheese!

I went to Changi Airport in the afternoon to send a friend off. Craving for some pepperoni, we patronised the restaurant at Terminal 1. Pika's advice: Enjoy discounts by bringing along the food coupons which you can find in their website. The promotion is valid till 10 April 2011.


Honey Roasted Wings (6 pcs) S$5.80
Taste: 7/10

Well, I only had 4 pieces of wings because I used the "FREE 4 pcs Honey Roasted Wings" with an a la carte purchase purchase of Regular or Large Pan Pizza. The wings were served piping hot, and they had just the right degree of sweetness. But my favourite is, and will still be the Sweet n' Spicy Drumlets which are coated with savoury New Orleans spices. :P

 

Pepperoni Pan Pizza (Personal) S$7.80
Taste: 8/10

"Wait, didn't I say I ordered Regular Pepperoni Pizza?" was in my mind when the server brought this to our table. Before I could even asked him anything, he said that the cook made a mistake, and thus we had the right to get it for free!


Pepperoni Pan Pizza (Regular) S$16.50
Taste:  8/10

Yup, my craving has finally been satisfied. Anyway, I like the original pan pizza much more than the stuffed crust pizza or the crispy thin pizza which was first launched 4 years ago.  They could do with more pepperoni though, but I won't complain because the pepperoni slices used were nicely seasoned and they were crispy. I'm not sure if it's clear from the two pictures above, but the cheese was abundant although I really have no idea if it was really 30% more. Anyway, I have a picture to show you below, but perhaps it looks kinda gross. XD


I've never seen so much cheese on a slice of pizza before! It's also interesting to see the intertwined cheese in this picture. Oh, I also can't eat pizza without tomato sauce. :P


Ocean Catch Pan Pizza (Personal) S$7.80
Taste: 7.5/10

Personally I'm not a big fan of pizza with seafood toppings because I feel that squid and shrimp don't go well with bread, although tuna is. However, the one we had was pretty nice, especially the lime mayonnaise sauce which had a refreshing zest.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 7.5/10
Ambience: 8/10
Service: 8.5/10

Overall: 8/10
 
Hmm, perhaps I'll go for another round before 10 April!

Pizza Hut

80 Airport Boulevard
Changi Airport Terminal 1
Level 1 Departure Hall #021-034A
Singapore
(Daily: 11.00 am - 10.00pm)


*Prices quoted are subject to 10% service charge and 7% GST.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

CAN: St. Lawrence Market