HKG: Marion Crêpes {CLOSED}

Sweet and savoury crêpes from Harajuku!

UPDATE (10/6/2014): The stall has closed down. Since the HK website has been taken down, I doubt there is any other branch there.

Just as I entered the Peak Galleria, a shopping centre opposite to the Peak Tower, I was greeted by an eye-catching display of crêpes that made me drool.


Succumbing to the temptation, I immediately walked up to the 2nd floor to find the store. I ordered both sweet and savoury crêpes.


Okay, I guess it's difficult to see clearly the stuff inside, so I'll just show the pictures of the food display! :P


Chicken with Salsa Sauce and Cream Cheese Crêpe HK$30.00 (~S$5.00)
Taste: 7/10

First of all, I have to admit that the crêpe was a bit too thin for my liking. Also, it wasn't that crunchy. The filling given was adequate, but the cucumber slices were missing. I love the tender chicken meat, but it would be better if they could remove the skin. The cream cheese was pretty tasty, blending well with the slightly spicy salsa sauce.


Chocolate with Cream Cheese Crêpe HK$24.00 (~S$4.00)
Taste: 7/10

For the sweet crêpe I chose, it was actually more savoury than sweet because it lacked chocolate (isn't chocolate cheaper than cream cheese? :P). Too bad; otherwise I could give a higher score!

Melon's Rating
Taste: 7/10

Pika's advice: If you happen to be thirsty, you may want to order the set meal, which includes a crêpe and a drink of your choice.

Marion Crêpes

118 Peak Road
Shop No. 10A, 2/F The Peak Galleria
Victoria Peak
Hong Kong
(Mon-Fri: 11.00am - 9.00pm; Sat-Sun: 10.00am - 9.00pm)


*Prices quoted are nett prices.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

TWN: EVA Air BR226 (Economy)

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]