MAS: Kentucky Fried Chicken

Take your pick for breakfast: rice or porridge?

From now on, I shall write about my food adventure during the June holidays that have just passed. Let's start with the very early breakfast that my BFF and I had at Kuala Lumpur International Airport. We went for something light as we'd be dropping by at Plaza Premium Lounge after passing though the immigration later on.


First up would be the combo meal: beef coney, regular fries and regular root beer. However, we decided to upgrade it - not just once, but twice!


Breakfast Classic Rice RM 7.30 (~S$2.35)
Taste: 6/10

I grumbled at the fact that the chicken was served hot, even though the skin was flavourful. The chicken rice was only faintly fragrant, accompanied by a sunny-side up egg, I didn't expect to find ikan bilis (lit. anchovies) in the sweet chili, which was pretty good. 


Breakfast Add-On RM 4.50 (~S$1.45)
Hash Brown - Taste: 7/10
Coffee - Taste: 6/10

Correct me if I'm wrong, but looking at the bill, it seems like this particular add-on is only applicable at the airport. Anyway, the hash brown was fried well without it soaking too much oil, while the coffee wasn't that powerful for me.


Egg Porridge RM 5.20 (~S$1.65)
Taste: 7/10

The porridge turned out to be more appetising. Served hot, it came with scrambled eggs, crispy beef bacon and ginger slices. I was glad that the porridge wasn't too watery. Pika's advice: For something a bit more substantial, you may want to get the Zinger Porridge. I forgot to take note of the price though.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 6.5/10
Ambience: 6/10
Overall: 6/10

As you can see from the picture below, Pikachu couldn't wait to fly to the country of destination. :)


Kentucky Fried Chicken

Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Departure Level, Main Terminal
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
(Twenty Four / Seven)


*Prices quoted are nett prices.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

SIN: Singapore Airlines SQ656 (Economy)