CUR: Curaçao Suites Hotel [Breakfast]

Simple breakfast with a nice view of Willemstad!

Curaçao Suites Hotel (3*) is located in Otrobanda, one of the quarters of Willemstad, the capital city of Curaçao. My BFF and I chose to book a room at this particular hotel as we found the price of the room, inclusive of simple buffet breakfast, to be truly affordable.


Assorted Stuff #1

I ate one half of my bread with ham and cheese and the other half with butter and apple jelly. The minced beef was savoury, but a tad too salty. I was thankful that the scrambled eggs were decent. While not particularly moist, they were soft, flavourful and spicy, thanks to chopped chilis.


Assorted Stuff #2

I didn't expect the honeydew and cantaloupe cubes to be so naturally sweet, while the pineapple cubes could be juicier. I also took a small bowl of muesli and cornflakes with milk, as well as a cup of cherry yogurt.


Cappuccino & Orange Cordial Drink

My cup of cappuccino was of medium strength, which was satisfying enough. The orange cordial drink, on the other hand, was way too sweet.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 7/10
Ambience: 8/10
Overall: 7.5/10

While the quality of the food wasn't too impressive, I really enjoyed my breakfast at the windy rooftop terrace area. Pika's advice: I don't really have anything to say about the food, but do help the cleaners to place your used dishware and utensils at the bar counter before leaving.


Curaçao Suites Hotel

Langestraat 13
Willemstad
Curaçao
(Daily: 7.30am - 10.00am)


*No separate price given as buffet breakfast is included in the room price.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

CAN: St. Lawrence Market