KEN: Kenya Airways KQ420 & KQ411 (Economy)

Croissant or muffin for a quick breakfast?

Today's review is still on Kenya Airways. It's going to be a short one that shall give a quick insight into what's typically served onboard the short flight from Nairobi, Kenya to Entebbe, Uganda and vice versa. My BFF and I took the flights in both directions in the morning.


KQ Snack #1

Croissant Taste: 5/10

I had to choose between a croissant and a muffin. It didn't come as a surprise that the former wasn't crispy at all. At least it was mildly buttery and not hard.

Beverages

Juice, coffee, tea and mineral water were offered. I had a cup of coffee, which I felt could be stronger in terms of taste and aroma.


KQ Snack #2

Muffin Taste: 6/10

On the return flight, I went for the vanilla muffin. I may be comparing an apple to an orange here, but the vanilla muffin tasted better. The texture was acceptably soft, but it could be moister.

Beverages

Same beverage selections were offered. I requested for a cup of orange juice.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 5.5/10
Ambience: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Overall: 6.5/10

The snacks weren't memorable, but certainly better than nothing. Pika's advice: I'm not too sure if the snacks served for the afternoon and evening flights would be different. Perhaps that's something that you can look forward to.


Kenya Airways

Economy Class Cabin
Boeing 737-800 & Embraer 190


*No separate price given as meals are included in the ticket price.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

CAN: St. Lawrence Market