FRA: Le Venaissin

Very cheesy omelette!

During the summer school in France the other day, I got a chance to visit Avignon for a few hours and went into the part of the city surrounded by walls built by the popes residing there in the past. I didn't get a chance to try various food because I used most of the free time to explore the region. In fact, I only had less than 30 minutes to eat before the bus left! In the end, my friends and I chose one of the restaurants in front of Hôtel de Ville.


Omelette Royale  €8.50 (~S$14.90)
Taste: 8/10

I was glad I chose the omelette which was moist and full of jambon (ham), champignon (button mushroom) and fromage (cheese). The sticky melted cheese, which was generously added into the egg mixture, bound the rest of the ingredients together to create one delicious omelette dish. Also, the salad was fresh.


Bread

The bread was alright, but it slightly leaned towards the tough side.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 8/10
Ambience: 6/10
Service: 4/10
Overall: 6/10

Sadly, the waiter serving us that day wasn't very friendly. Also, we waited for quite a long time for our food to appear even though we were the only customers dining at that time (around 4.30p.m. if I'm not mistaken).

Le Venaissin

16 Place de L'Horloge
Avignon
France
(Opening hours unknown - Anyone knows?)

*Prices quoted are nett prices.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

TWN: EVA Air BR36 (Economy)