SIN: The Better Burger {CLOSED}

Pesterella = Pesto + Mozzarella!

UPDATE (15/05/2018): The eatery has closed down.

Have you ever heard of this al fresco eatery located at The Foundry, Mohamed Sultan Road? I couldn't exactly remember what I had to do the other day, but I happened to walk past The Better Burger (or TBB in short), and so I thought I should give it a try. I'm not that a huge fan of burgers, but my sister is! Let's see what's her response when she sees this entry. :P


Does it look appealing? Burgers are priced at S$10.00 onwards, and they come with what they call the 'TBB fries'.


Cheese Bacon Beef Burger S$13.00
Burger - Taste: 7.5/10
Fries - Taste: 8/10

Kudos to TBB; the beef patty that I had was thick and tender with the delightful juice oozing out of it. However, the bacon, albeit (sinfully) delicious, wasn't crispy. Also, I was slightly disappointed to see that the bun wasn't really toasted (or toasted only very slightly). The TBB fries which were sprinkled with spices, together with Heinz's tomato sauce (woohoo!), were wonderful companions of the burger.


Pesterella Beef Burger S$13.00
Taste: 7/10

Don't you think the pesto look sexy? Haha... Anyway, the beef patty and the fries were as awesome as the ones in the Cheese Bacon Beef Burger meal above. The iceberg lettuce was fresh, and the subtle pesto, made of crushed garlic and basil leaves, certainly added a different dimension to the burger, but I noted that it was lacking the garlic aroma which I was anticipating for.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 7.5/10
Ambience: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Overall: 7/10

Yes, TBB serves better burgers around. I'll be back to try the other burgers they offer. Pika's advice: A family of four was sitting next to me, and one of them ordered the Avocado Bacon Beef Burger. I overheard him saying that it was pretty delightful. That's an option for you (as well as myself) to consider!

The Better Burger

18 Mohamed Sultan Road
#01-01 The Foundry
Singapore
(Sun-Thu: 11.30am - 11.00pm; Fri-Sat: 11.30am - 2.00am)


*Prices quoted are nett prices.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

CAN: St. Lawrence Market