CAN: Ramada Limited Vancouver Airport [Breakfast]

Akin to McDonald's breakfast, but free flow!

My BFF and I spent three nights at Ramada Limited Vancouver Airport (2*), which provides free shuttle service to and from the nearby Sea Island where Vancouver International Airport stands. Let's have a look at the selection of the simple buffet breakfast.


Scrambled Eggs & Sausage

I love McDonald's breakfast, so I certainly wouldn't mind having something similar at the hotel to start the day. The scrambled eggs were moist, though they could be more velvety. The beef patty was saltier than those served at McDonald's though. Pika's advice: The hotel also provides English muffin if you want to make your own Sausage McMuffin.


Danish & Muffin

The custard danish topped wasn't that crispy, but it was quite lovely as it was buttery. As for the chocolate muffin, it came with an adequate amount of chocolate chunks with the right degree of sweetness.


Cornflakes

I had two types of cornflakes, one of which always reminds me of my childhood: Froot Loops. I used to think that each individual loop colour was of a different flavour, psychoing myself by trying one at a time again and again. According to Kellogg's, all the loops have the same fruit-blend flavour.


Fruits & Yogurt

The apple was sweet and crunchy, while the orange could be juicier. I saw Danone yogurt cups of different flavours being placed on a bowl full of ice cubes, from which I took the vanilla flavour.


Latte & Honeydew Juice

I found the coffee to be quite aromatic and slightly stronger than average. I also had some cranberry juice wasn't too sweet.

Melon's Rating
Taste: 7/10
Ambience: 6/10
Overall: 6.5/10

The breakfast area is quite small with only a few square tables and a counter table.


Ramada Limited Vancouver Airport

7188 Westminster Highway
Richmond
British Columbia
Canada
(Daily: 6.30am - 10.00am)


*No separate price given as buffet breakfast is included in the room price.

Have a nice meal,
Cliff(y)

Comments

Popular Posts

SIN: YOTEL Singapore [Breakfast]

KSA: Saudia [Business, International, Short-Haul]

CAN: St. Lawrence Market